- The heater must be connected to the mains with a cable delivered together with the heater.
- Earthing is compulsory – with the inlet cable (green and yellow conductor).
- The heater electric line must include a device for disconnecting from the mains with a minimum 3 mm distance of disconnected contacts.
- Wiring must comply with the applicable standards, attached schemes and voltage indicated on the nameplate.
New Commissioning of the Safety Device
- Disconnect the electric power supply
- Remove the knob cover
- Press the red button “SAFETY” on the thermostat
- Replace the knob
- Connect the electric power supply